Constituent Services

From time to time, Ohioans get caught up in bureaucratic red tape when dealing with the many agencies of the federal government.

Whether it's a glitch in getting a Social Security check, a denial of rightfully deserved veteran's benefits or a problem with the IRS, people need to know that they can count on their elected officials to help them sort out such matters.  

Visit my "Help with Federal Agencies" page for a list of some of the issues my constituent services team may be able to help you with. If you are unsure if your case is something my office can assist you with, please visit my "Federal Casework FAQ" page. 

Please make sure and call our toll-free number for more information:  1-800-205-6446 (OHIO).

Anyone requiring assistance will need to fill out a Privacy Authorization form, so please make sure and have this filled out when you contact my office.