Request Assistance

From time to time, Ohioans get caught up in bureaucratic red tape when dealing with the many agencies of the federal government.

Whether it's a glitch in getting a Social Security check, a denial of rightfully deserved veteran's benefits or a problem with the IRS, people need to know that they can count on their elected officials to help them sort out such matters.

*If you need assistance with a federal agency, please click here to fill out the online request authorization.

Provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 require me to have your written permission before making an inquiry on your behalf, so after filling out the contact form here, please print and mail the form to my Columbus Office. Include any supporting documents or correspondence that may further explain the situation, but do not send originals.

Visit my "Help with Federal Agencies" page for a list of some of the issues my constituent services team may be able to help you with. If you are unsure if your case is something my office can assist you with, please visit my "Federal Casework FAQ" page. If you would like to share your story, you can use the form below.