Help With Federal Agencies

Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate the maze of the federal government. My office can help you obtain reliable information, order forms, and inquire on your behalf with a federal agency. Although my staff cannot guarantee a particular outcome, they will do their best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your concern.

*If you need assistance with a federal agency, please click here to fill out the online request authorization.

Online Answers to your Questions

You can always contact my Columbus casework office for assistance with a federal agency; however, you may be able to resolve concerns on your own with the answers to several of the most frequently asked questions on the following topics. You can find more information on the services my office can help with, as well as answers to the most frequently asked questions.

State, County City and Other Local Government Agencies

As a U.S. Senator, I am able to make inquiries of federal agencies. If your case involves a state or local agency, please contact your state or local government representative for assistance. 

Partial List of Federal Agency Websites

These are some of the federal agencies that my office can help with. Please check their web sites before contacting the office because they may contain the information you need: You can find information about other government agencies at

My office can also provide assistance if you are interested in doing business with the federal government.