September 06, 2012
Exactly How Enormous is Washington's National Debt?
17.55 Trillion In $1 Bills• Would cover the entire State of Ohio 1.5 times
• Would stack to the moon 5 times
• Would fill the Horseshoe at Ohio State 21 times over
• Would fill the Sears Tower 34 times over
• Would cover every square inch of highways, road, parking lots, and pavement in the U.S.
• $55,000 per person
• $143,500 per household
• 34 times as large as the GDP of Ohio
• Equal to size of our country's entire economy (GDP )
• Nearly value of the entire U.S. stock market
Enough to buy both the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds 15,884 times